Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shekinah CG Family - EvoLving! =)

It's quite not a surprise that it has been six month since this simple treasure of blog was updated. Oh well, there are a lot of probable reasons why is that so, which I don't really wanna give some focus so just read on okay =P

Yes! Knowing that it's been a while, surely there were a lot of good and awesome things happened within each one of us. I am not exactly sure what triggers me to start writing something in here but one thing I can confirm is that I was inspired to do so. Perhaps inspired by the love and the unspeakable joy currently roaming within the veins of my spirit together with Thy Holy Spirit.

Let's see how do I continue this.... Uhhmm.. yeah, so I've decided to step down from being the so-called "CG Leader" and I'm grateful to have Kenny rising up to the occasion. Ofcourse, I believe that it's not simply about him rising up but it is the Holy Spirit's works that made it happen. Arriving at such a decision was never easy for me, putting it into execution was even more challenging but again, I'm really thankful for God's amazing grace that it all came to pass. I'm sure that it will not be easy for Kenny but I trust and believe that he will be able to do it with the same God's amazing grace and his passion for it. There you go - something new... Kenny the new CG leader. =)

I guess it isn't just about Kenny's adjustment but also from each of my beloved dearies' adjustments and adaptation, not to mention my own personal adjustments..LOL. *winks* Yeah that's right, I realized that I have to do a few things within myself to be able to adapt to the change as well. Not really easy but I always take change as a challenge and the goal is to overcome it - always.

So, that's the first part of evolution! The second one is basically highlighting the existence of our new members of the family =) It's funny that we always tease each other that our CG have different generations included. Well, I'd say it's the reality and I'd say it's a good one! Why? Because we have more range of learning from each other. Normally the young ones learn from the not so young ones but I believe it should be vice versa. Sometimes, for us not so young ones, we need some inputs from younger ones for us to be reminded about the basics. Basics are important ya! =)

The last wonderful things happened were the engagement of Julie & Melvyn, and, Tze Han & Lay Ching. I personally have some valued memories with these two couples that I'm glad I had and I need to specially mention TH & LC. =) These couples for start, have a common denominator. However, God is really good and the Holy Spirit is really doing a good job in speaking deeply into each one's heart. You should know what I mean right? Message me if you wanna clear things up..LOL.

Soon, we'll have married couples in the "house", then with the new "babies" so to speak, indeed Shekinah is evolving and well essentially Imma say expanding. =) Well there's another couple in the house that is oh well you know... probably anticipated to go the same way JM and TL did! For the rest, I know that we're all hopeful and prayerful of good things yet to happen.

There's no such thing as perfect. Even each one of us sometimes come to a point of arguements, misunderstanding, hurting one another in "I dunno" way, etc. etc.... each of these imperfections are being molded and nurtured with the presence of one another together with the Holy Spirit, as we continue to choose to fix our eyes and our hearts to the author and perfecter of our faith - the Lord Jesus Christ!

Let's rock! =)

1 comment: